Monday, 18 January 2016

Back in the Blogosphere

I will admit, I haven't been the best blogger.


My intentions were good, but I believe moving to my own domain was not necessarily the best move.

So here I am, back and joining the wonderful world of Blogger.

Do people even use the word "blogosphere" anymore??  Perhaps I am aging myself with that term.

Still following me through my blogging blunders - great!  New to my blog - welcome!  I do hope you come back for more.  Although I will admit, I don't have an exact plan for this blog - I'm just going to see where it takes me.

Grab a hot drink - it's cold out... it is winter in Canada afterall - and enjoy your stay!


Share:

4 comments:

  1. I found you lol, not sure how to post as me so I guess I will be Anonymous Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Ya, the blogger template isn't the most accepting of non registered users :/

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog until i seen a reference link. Someone from here followed on over to mine! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha -- I have always had a blog -- since I was like 16. I just came back to this one because I was unhappy with my own domain.

      Delete