Thursday, 28 January 2016

Saucy Dog and Friends!!


A house isn't a home with a pet... or two... or three... or six?!

If you follow me on Instagram, you have undoubtedly seen some of the adventures of my Saucy Dog.  No... his name is not Saucy Dog.  That's just his online persona.

This little man - next to my son - is one of the most important males in my life.  He is the one that has always been there for me.  And his is the smiling face I am greeted with every morning.

Since he is a tiny long-haired chihuahua, he accompanies us many places.



Next is our Colossal Kitty.  This large fella is part Mainecoon... and certainly is a hefty kitty.
He and I truly have a love-hate relationship.


And then we have Kooky Kitty.  She is the youngest of our bunch.  And she quite possibly may be insane (or possibly inbred).  Either way, we love her for all her uniqueness.






And lastly - meet our critters... Hook, Rumple and Romeo, my little gerbils.





We certainly do have a full house full of love!


Share:

1 comment:

  1. and I have so much fun when you go on vacation :P
    Anonymous Mom

    ReplyDelete