Saturday, 23 January 2016

There's a Song for That...

 I listen to a lot of music.  All the time.

My computer is constantly playing a playlist.  Even when I am not home... I'm sure my dog likes music as much as I do.

I don't have one genre of music I prefer... well, I don't listen to opera often; but I wouldn't say that I despise it either - I mean, Phantom of the Opera is just magical!

I'm not sure I could even begin to narrow my list of favourites down... so how about the first 4 songs on my current playlist?  That sounds good to me!

Sorry.  I'm not saying I am a huge fan of the Biebs...  but there are a few songs that I have added to my playlist despite the disgust of my eldest daughter.  Sorry recently hit the top of my list.  Every song reminds me of someone, and after receiving a drunken phone call one night, this song was eerily similar to what I was told in that call.  No worries there, dear readers - I hung up on him!

Song number two -- Honey, I'm Good!  I need to find me a man like the one described in this Andy Grammer song...

I'm not going to lie -- I'm a bit of a Taylor Swift fan.  Wildest Dreams reminds me of someone who shall remain nameless.  There is always that one that got away, right?

Want to Want Me has been on my playlist for quite some time!  And I must say, I prefer the duet version by Jason Derulo and Luke Brian!  If you haven't heard it, what are you waiting for?!  And yes, you have to sing along.   It is a requirement for this song.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment