Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Music for Life


I've said it before... Music play a big part in my life.  I am constantly listening to something... anything really.  Musical genres make little difference to me.  Music is music.

There are tonnes of songs that would be on the Mix Tape of my life.  Blank Space & Shake It Off (by Taylor Swift).  Want to Want Me (Jason Derulo).  What Do You Want From Me (Adam Lambert).  I Like It (Enrique Iglesias).  Most songs form Marianas Trench.  Sucks to be You (Prozzak).  No Surprize (Daughtry).  This could be a very long mixed tape...


Boyband confessions... Well of course I grew up listening to New Kids... but my favourite band was Take That.  Does anyone remember them?!  Robbie was my favourite - Loved the Everything Changes video.  I was devastated when he went off on his own, but I did follow his solo career.

The best video they ever made was about 8 minutes long... they were babysitting an adorable red-headed girl and had a party after she went to bed.  I can't for the life of me remember the song (or find the video) but it was awesome.

A google search just informed me three of the members have gotten back together.  Boy, am I out of the loop...  Good for them!  I'm still sad Robbie isn't one of the returning members. 

What's on your mixed tape of your life?



This was a mini-prompt from the Bloggerhood.  Check it out!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment