Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Excuse me? A were-what?!

I know... I am a little behind in the times when it comes to comic books and graphic novels.  Bad geek.  But it's never to late to start collecting, right... So here we go!

I love iZombie.  The show makes me smile and laugh.  I adore the characters.  It's a much lighter take on the zombie phenomenon, unlike The Walking Dead or Z Nation. I knew the show was based on a comic book series, but until recently I hadn't given the books much thought.


While out on a geeky shopping expedition with my current boyfriend, we decided to expand my comic collection.  I finally decided to start collecting the Walking Dead books.  Then I saw it... staring at me from a few shelves over...  iZombie.  I wanted it.  I had to have it.  Since I already had a pile of Walking Dead products I just grabbed iZombie: Dead to the World and proudly marched up to the cashier. I was a happy little geek.

That night I got home and unpacked my findings.  While my children played Minecraft, I started to read my new book.



What the fluff?!
What the hell is a were-terrier?!  Seriously.  


I'm only about 12 pages in... I am enjoying the comic, however, take note it is not like the television show.  Lesson learned.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment