Wednesday, 11 May 2016

I Can Blog About Timbits Too!

Turns out that being a slacker in the blogoshere runs in the family.  My sister has a wonderful blog and started out with the best intentions for blogging (just like me) but struggles to keep up with it at times.

This morning I bribed her with Timbits if she made a blog post for me to read.  Timbits are the cute little "donut hole-like" donuts offered at Tim Hortons.  For those of you that have never had Timmies, I truly feel for you... it is a Canadian staple.  So, my sister took my bribe literally and wrote an entire post about these yummy morsels.  So I figured, I might as well write a mini post about them too...

I also swiped this picture from her... I'm sure she won't mind, after all according to her, I rock!  And just look how happy she is with her snack :)  And we shouldn't forget to thank my "chauffeur", because she rocks too!

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! Your so cute about your sister!!

    ReplyDelete